It’s hard to believe that the end of the year is almost upon us. Where did 2018 go?
Once again the show is one member down as we recorded this on-the-road during the week but Dale (Letterboxd) and I (Letterboxd) managed to find a bit of time, a bit late but as they say, better late than never, to talk about November’s long roster of releases including a couple of festival faves, some feel-good dramas and a Christmas movie. In November. WTF?
If you haven’t already subscribed to the show, you can do so on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Pocket Casts and Google Podcasts and all of the other places you get your podcast. While you’re there, cosider giving us a rating (or even a thumbs up). It may not seem like a big deal but it goes a long way in helping us find other awesome movie lovers!
We can also be contacted via email – email@example.com!
Click on movie title for the trailer.
Opening Music: Bob Malone‘s “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch“
Opening November 2nd
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Cast interview on Film4
- Nobody’s Fool
- Boy Erased
- Maria by Callas
- A Private War
- Searching for Ingmar Bergman
- In Search of Greatness
Opening November 9th
- The Grinch
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web: A New Dragon Tattoo Story
- The Front Runner – Ryan Reynolds promo video
- Narcissister Organ Player
- El Angel
- River Runs Red
- Postcards from London
- Lez Bomb
Opening November 16th
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindewald
- Instant Family
- The Last Race
- At Eternity’s Gate
- The World Before Your Feet
Opening November 23rd
- Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Creed II
- Robin Hood
- Green Book
- The Favourite – Marina’s review
- Becoming Astrid
Opening November 30th
Closing Music: Queen’s “Another One Bites the Dust“