As we continue to stay home in an effort to flatten the curve, we also continue to consume much media, catching up on old shows, discovering some new ones and even enjoying some of the early VOD releases.
Join Dale (Letterboxd), Colleen, and I (Letterboxd) as we chat about the content we’ve been watching, listening to and reading over the past two weeks.
Other things of interested mentioned in this episode:
- Quibi – 3-month free trial
- Acorn TV – free VPL access until the end of May
If you haven’t already subscribed to the show, you can do so on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Pocket Casts, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts and pretty much all of the other places you get your podcast. While you’re there, consider giving us a rating (or even a thumbs up). It may not seem like a big deal but it goes a long way in helping us find other awesome movie lovers!
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We can also be contacted via email – firstname.lastname@example.org!
Click on the title for more details.
Opening Music: Agnes Obel “Familiar”
- Here Comes the Navy
- The Matchmaker Mysteries: A Killer Engagement
- Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears
- Around the World Under the Sea
- Saint Frances
- My Spy
- Ruby Herring Mysteries: Prediction Murder
- The Righteous Gemstones
- The Sinner
- Schitt’s Creek – Seasons 1 to 5
- Tales from the Loop
- “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celeste Ng
- “The Ocean at the End of the Lane” by Neil Gaiman
- “Major Barbara” by George Bernard Shaw
Closing Music: Tina Turner’s “The Best“