So what has the After the Credits crew been up to since the last episode of the podcast? There’s only one way to find out!
Join Dale (Letterboxd), Collen, and I (Letterboxd) as we dig into some of the movies, TV and books we’ve been consuming of late!
Opening and closing credits music is “Arcadia” by Kevin MacLeod. Used under CC BY License.
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We can also be contacted via email – firstname.lastname@example.org!
Click on the title for more details.
- “The Thorn of Dentonhill” by Marshell Ryan Maresca
- “Peace Talks” by Jim Butcher
- “Field Guide to the Pitcher Plants of the US and Canada” by Stewart McPherson
- “Field Guide to the Carnivorous Plants of the US and Canada” by Stewart McPherson
- “Quicksilver” by Neal Stephenson
- “Odessa Sea” by Clive Cussler
- Breaking News in Yuba County
- Saint Maud
- Chaos Walking
- Locked Down
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- My Octopus Teacher
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- Godzilla vs. King Kong
- A Discovery of Witches
- Formula 1: Drive to Survive
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Vanity Fair
- The Wilds
- The Outsider
- “The Sandman” by Neil Gaiman